Mission & Our Approach
interEDGE: Sharpening Global Talent
The mission of interEDGE is to help international students and professionals achieve their educational and career ambitions. We strive to achieve this by:
- Shaping the mindset of emerging global citizens
- Sharpening their intercultural
skillsetto supplement technical expertise
Only one out of three international students were successful in receiving an H1-B work visa (Source: Brookings). The competition is intense and constraints are a plenty for international students to find a job in the US.
At the same time, two out of three students who did not succeed in receiving work visas in the US have to adapt and find alternative career path like finding a job back in their home country. Both these scenarios require that international students leverage their strengths, sharpen their skills and adapt to a changing context.
interEDGE training and coaching services help international students achieve their career ambitions by leveraging a model of 3C’s--confidence, communication, and connections. Our approach:
- Hands-on experience: We will offer a range of online and in-person opportunities to practice and personalize the learning to students’ needs, aspirations, and background
- Resources: We will curate trends, tips and advice to help students to understand American job market, inform their career decisions and sharpen their skills
- Lifelong learning: We will engage and support students throughout their career lifecycle as they develop into successful professionals