Join iLead Network
Join iLead Network
iLead is a network of ambitious self-starters who enjoy solving problems and strive to learn and grow. The core of the program is to help current students and recent graduate gain project-based learning and experiences as part of their educational and career goals. International students on OPT/CPT/AT are welcome to apply.
Given the mission of interEDGE.org, we require applicants must have studied abroad for at least one semester. We closely collaborate with you to co-create projects and provide regular feedback. While there is no guarantee or expectation that this experience will result in an employment with interEDGE.org, you will gain substantial work experience and recognition that will help in your job search.
Benefits of becoming an iLead intern:
- Strengthen your resume by gaining experiences that align with your career goals
- Sharpen your skills through hands-on projects
- Gain visibility on social media, blogs, and projects
- Serve as an advocate for international education and international student success
- All interns receive a monthly stipend.
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter stating why you are interested in interning at interEDGE to SharpTalent@interEDGE.org. Your application is only considered complete with both resume and cover letter. Please include the following information in your cover letter:
- Choose a preferred timeline for your Internship: summer, fall, or OPT
- Highlight one or more areas of your talents: Please choose from the following nine project types
disseminate and market content through social media, newsletter and email campaign
|2||Business Development||identify and explore new opportunities for partnerships|
|3||Design||create creatives and visually appealing designs for website, flyers, and infographics|
|4||International Education Research||collect, synthesize and write about research on relevant topics|
|5||Blog Content||produce, edit and coordinate blog content|
|6||Training Content||assist with developing content for new training programs|
|7||E-learning||monitor and improve user experience with e-learning tools|
|8||Web Development||develop and maintain website|
|9||Copy Editing||proofread and copy edit content for website, blog, publications, and training materials|